Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. – Will Rogers
What do you want? What do you REALLY REALLY want in your life and where are you on the path towards what you really want?
So much of our lives is controlled by our intentions and our beliefs. What I believe and what you believe and what we believe as a community matters but how much of what others believe is influencing your decisions and choices?
Our intentions become our thoughts . . . our thoughts become our beliefs . . . our beliefs become our words and actions and leads to the choices and decisions we make (whether good or bad).
When we get to the end of our lives will we ask questions like:
• Why was I struggling all that time?
• Why was I swimming upstream all the time instead of going with the flow or establishing my own path?
All we need to do is to just look at each other and accept each other for who we each represent on the planet. We all ultimately want the same thing.
So, what do you want? What do you REALLY REALLY want in your life and where are you on the path towards what you really want?
Goal Setting Questions
1. Which goal do you want to achieve?
2. Will that goal bring you closer to your dream (long term goal)?
3. What do you have to do to achieve it? (resources, time, money)
4. Are you willing to sacrifice what is needed?
Let’s talk about this.
Let me know if these questions struck a chord in you somehow.